Coronado Ranch Real Estate – Southwest Las Vegas Homes
Located in Southwest Las Vegas, East of Rhodes Ranch and Northwest of Southern Highlands is the planned community of Coronado Ranch in Las Vegas.
A planned Las Vegas community well designed with extensive landscaping and tree lined streets. Plenty of shopping / restaurants are nearby with easy access to the I-215 Beltway. Approximately 15 minutes to the strip and 15 minutes to the Airport depending on traffic conditions.
A wide variety of Coronado Ranch Homes from entry level homes to executive homes are available including the following neighborhoods:
- Promontory Homes – Five floorplans ranging from 1,800 to 3,276 square feet.
- KingsBridge – Six floorplans ranging in square footage from 1,486 to 2,544 sq. ft.
- Tradition – Four Flooplans ranging in square footage 2,222 to 2,727 square feet.
- Heritage – Five floorplans ranging in square footage from 1,163 square feet to 1,908 square feet.
- Lamplight Square by Carina Homes.
Coronado Ranch Las Vegas Community Information
Zip Codes – 89139 – Southwest Las Vegas.
|Tony Alamo||Lawrence and Heidi Caranelli||Sierra Vista High School|
|Judith D. Steele|
School Zoning Provided above is only for a reference and is not guaranteed. Current school zoning is a service provided when buying a Las Vegas home with our services.
Homes for Sale In Coronado Ranch
For a List of Homes available in Coronado Ranch, please fill out the following Form and a Coronado Ranch specialist will review your information and help you find the best home at the best price for your needs.
(Fields marked with * are required.)